The Casa: Lower ground floor
- Fourth double bedroom (6’ double bed); double glass doors leading out onto lower terrace; built-in wardrobe.
- Third shower room which is en-suite (if the single beds in the downstairs living room are in use when the house had 10 occupants then this bathroom is shared … however a fourth terrace loo and basin (for easy access from the pool) is close by as an easy alternative … so no queueing!
- Second large living room with sofa, chairs and two full-size single beds. DVD with large TV screen, Spanish TV channels (will suit the fanatical sports watchers as one of the channels shows continuous sport) Its a good place those wanting a bit of quiet space or for some quiet DVD watching for young children needing some down time. Older children and teenagers particularly like this room.
- Games and toys for children. Safety gate at the bottom of the stairs.
- Double glass doors leading to another large covered terrace with comfortable sofa, chairs and table tennis table … and wide gentle slope down to the pool.